SLR McLaren 2dr Coupe 5.5L
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Coupe
SLR McLaren 2dr Coupe 5.5L
Used Clear Title
5.4L 8 CYLINDER
5 Spd Shiftable Automatic
Rear Wheel Drive
Crystal Galaxit Black
300 SL Red
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Packages
LARGE DRIVER SEAT
LARGE PASSENGER SEAT
300 SL RED SILVER ARROW LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
Features & Specifications *
- 5.5L SEFI supercharged 24-valve V8 engine w/dry-sump lubrication
- AMG-enhanced 5-speed automatic drive-adaptive transmission-inc: Touch Shift, optimum gear programming, comfort mode, AMG SpeedShift, fingertip manual mode
- Electronic stability program (ESP)
- Rear wheel drive
- Front & rear forged aluminum independent double wishbone suspension w/coil springs, gas-pressure shock absorbers, antidive control
- Front torsion stabilizer bar
- 255/35ZR19 front & 295/30ZR19 rear high performance tires
- 19" x 9.0" front & 19" x 11.5" rear turbine-designed light aluminum wheels
- Hydraulic pwr vehicle-speed sensitive rack & pinion steering
- 8-piston front/4-piston rear disc brakes w/ceramic brake rotors
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) w/brake assist
- Sensotronic brake control-inc: soft stop, automatic brake drying, predictive brake priming
- AMG sports exhaust system w/twin sidepipes on each side
- Vehicle Name : Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Body Style : 2 Door Coupe
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Mini-Compact
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3734
- Engine Type : Gas V8
- Displacement : 5.5L/332
- Fuel System : SEFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 617 @ 6500
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 575 @ 3250 - 5000
- Trans Type : 5
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.60
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.19
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.41
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.85
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.17 (Comfort Mode: 1.93)
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.06
- Suspension Type - Front : Independent
- Suspension Type - Rear : Independent
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 12.6
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.25
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 40.0
- Brake Type : Power
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14.6 x 1.4
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14.2 x 1.1
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Outstanding condition inside and out, with just 5805 miles
Contact us today at 954-332-7600
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle